Crystallized High Grade Gold

Gold nuggets are very rare and only about 2% of the all the gold in the world is considered gold nuggets. The other 98% of gold is recovered through mining gold ore and the gold is small, almost microscopic gold. Crystallized gold is even rarer and it is estimated that less than a tenth of one percent of all the gold in the world is crystallized. The gold in this category is considered the rarest and the best in the world of natural gold and comes from unique mining locations from around the world. Because of the rarity and magnificence of these specimens, they are considered highly collectable to investors and collectors around the world.


Gold Nugget Sales
P.O. Box 2251
Longview, WA 98632

360-499-3260 Office
970-219-8006 (Mike's Cell)

Social Media

Copyright © 2021 Gold Nugget Sales