Large Gold Nuggets

This category is reserved for large gold nuggets over one Troy Ounce. Gold Nuggets account for only about 2% of all the gold in the world and the other 98% is microscopic and found in ore. The larger the gold nugget, the more rare it is and a one ounce gold nugget is more rare than a 5 carat diamond.

Address

Gold Nugget Sales
P.O. Box 2251
Longview, WA 98632
USA

360-499-3260 Office

Social Media

Copyright © 2022 Gold Nugget Sales